Saturday, February 18, 2006

ok...its finally over...but the worse is coming!!!

hello....i finally finish my last lesson in the whole semester just 2 hours ago....haha....well...that also means that my papers are going to come...haiz...well...these few days...i have to go into seclusion to really study for my exams la...that means no going out...not anywhere at all...unless really necessary....wish me luck!!!

and i have been sick since the new year till now...still coughing non stop and my nose is so damn blocked at night la....argh...i have to go see the doctor again..this time really must get well....or i can forget sitting for the exam in a healthy condition...

valentine's day just passed a few days ago...haha...had a singles night out that day la...went to pizza hut...then went to walk walk for a little while then all of us go home...and i could have taken a bus home...that would save me all the trouble...but i listened to vedro went to take the train...then he cannot get into it cos he was stuck taking things from junrong...only me and jas got into the train la...so damn pissed off....but now i'm ok already la...

i had a very nice valentines' day gift....i got A for biochem practical test...haha...first time i got A for chemistry lehz....but i dunno organic chem can pass or not...hopefully can la hor...cos this time already open book...and i was so pek cek la...my micro B...2 more marks and an A for e-quiz...haiz...guess i have to pin alot of hopes on my exams now...must do better than the last sem...really must!!!

ok..thats all...see ya next week...or after my papers!!!!!

No comments: