Sunday, February 12, 2006

one more week to my exam....ahh!!!!!

hello...i'm late for my blogging dates...haha....guess i just dun have the mood to blog the last two days.....

O level result was released on fri...many ppl that i noe did really do as expected except for a few of my friends who manage to get into where they want to go....well...what can i say???.....i guess i dun really noe what to say...cos i am really running out of words already....

i went to pray yesterday cos my zodiac sign clashes with the god this year....haha...that was my first time in so many years...well...its definitely a new experience for me...anyway...hopefully i will be able to have a properous new year...cos i already had some signs of bad luck for the first few days of the new year already...haha...i'm getting superstitous....anyway..i went to bugis with my grandma after that and i bought this really cute pair of glasses...and i went to the billy bombers at bugis for lunch...my oh my is that serving huge or what...i was so full and the bill did not gave me a shock...it was rather reasonable actually....haha...then i went home and laze around the whole day yesterday....

as for today...well...pretty normal..went to my godpa's shop in the morning for some gossips...then i went home and got change to my auntie's place to give tuition to her two young kinds...and i tell you...the papers are really getting tougher and tougher each year....haha...thank god i'm out of the pit already....

one more week and it'll be my exam...hopefully i can do better this time and show that woman of my class my cut too....for those of my friends...hopefully you noe who is this person...haha....

well...thats all for today...tataz....

No comments: