Saturday, April 16, 2005

What's going on.......

well............today.......it is not going to that boring afterall...........i'm going shopping with aaron......haiz...not that i dun like him or shopping with him....i just feel that it is a little weird going with him..........i mean....i have never been shopping with a guy alone before...hey..i dun really noe what to expect.......weird isn't it.....i got a feeling i'm gonna to scold him non-stop again......haha.......the worse thing is.....what if he ask me questions that i cannot ans him...............dotz.......wadeva.....not going to care.............let nature takes it own course...............my blog suddenly give me a blank page yesterday nite.....omg....i tot what happen.........but it came back again...jas told me to upload my own pic........so i'm going to find her again to teach me how to do it.....................haha.....................i'm such a nerd when it comes to technology....................i dunnoe how other people feel......i'm really excited to go to school....but i still have to wait for 1 more month............haiz.........guess i just have to wait................ok..........i leave you with this poem that i wrote ages ago.......this is for my parents......though they'll never see it....i still hope they like it.............................................

For that I thank you

You gave me life, for that I thank you
You showed me the world, for that I thank you
You taught me how to survive, for that I thank you
You guided me through, for that I thank you
You gave me a family, for that I thank you

For all of life, I thank you…

No comments: