Saturday, April 30, 2005

i'm here again...........

hello there.........i'm back here blogging after a few days......my sis was discharged from the hospital on wed and since then......i have been taking care of her........actually......i'm suppose to be able to go out for mother's day shopping today but too bad i can't cos of my sis who needs my attention all the time........give me a break...........so my mum will not be expecting any mother's day gift this year..........i'm gonna stay at home for quite a long time becos i'm needed to stay at home.....what to do..she is my sis afterall.........and so......i'm going to be rich...........money keep pouring in but i got nowhere to spend......i really dunno whether this is a good or a bad news..........haha..........i went to the bank this morning to open an tx account.......where i got my own credit card(need not be scared of my mum cancelling the card she gave me)......they'll send me the card soon.....i saw my pri school guys a few days back.....omg..........they are all so lean and well-kept......not like me............i feel like i'm the only fat graduate from my pri school...........well..i'm now currently planning a chalet party this sep for my secondary school class............guess what....we are going to a resort bungalow chalet...........yeah.....its going to be fun...............woo-hoo............we are all looking forward to that.......oh yes.....i change a new series of skincare product...........garnier....very effective......at least its better than the one i had before.........well thats all i have to say for now..........i'm going back to that boring life of mine...........see you.......and stay tuned..........

No comments: