Sunday, April 24, 2005

I'm Back....haha....

this is terence chui reporting live from sin ming court blk 448.....my sis is alright now.......she'll be discharged from the hospital next wed....whew....now that my sis is finally alright...i can have a good night(s) sleep...........well very soon my family will be famous throughout the neighbourhood.............we are going to sue the guy who knocked down my sis......using a bicycle....whoo....a good show is going to happen very soon......coming back to my life for the past few days.......visiting my sis in the hospital everyday is my task.....i can soon put down this task.....the next thing i have to do is to fix my face.............its a CATASTROPHE....i'm going to go shopping for skin care products tmr....i have the brand in mind already.....lets cross our fingers and hope it works.........hehe......or else next time they go out and have steamboat that time i cannot go again........sobz.......i'm going to start detoxicating myself tmr already.....i feel like my body is a garbage thash now..........i went GNC and bought a three weeks detoxicating pills...the last time i used...it works...i did slim down a little.....hope it does this time........well if anyone want to go skin care shopping....pls find me...i can recommend you the brand of the pills and the product...oh yes...today i went market with my grandma at amk..she made a big fuss because of a lotus root...but i got a feeling that she is going to the stall next time...cos the young boss looks very good and very considerate...can you imagine that aunties are actually more pervertic than youngsters..haha...ok...thats all.....bye.....

No comments: