Friday, April 15, 2005

Another day................

i got a feeling that today is going to be another boring day..........haha........no programmes and nothing of any sort......i guess i'll be staying at home again to enjoy another quiet and peaceful day of my life................maybe i'll go to the clinic later to see whether my medical report is ready or not...............i guess my life will be pretty much the same for the next whole month.........i can finally have a holiday that really belong to myself..........no holiday homework....no going back to any school................but i have a hunch that i am going to miss the good old busy days......time really flies.....4 years in serangoon has just past just like that.......it just seem to be yesterday's thing.....haha....maybe it is becos with my attachment with the school...........i remember one teacher told me this before.........each of our lifes has many stages and i have completed one stage and it is time for me to move to another stage to face new challenges and face new life..........only this can make me grow up............guess what she told me is pretty much true...........if we continue to live in the past.......we'll never continue and we'll never grow up...............ok...thats all for today.........bye..........

No comments: