Tuesday, April 08, 2008

my shopping list....

ok..i'm bored at home..and i've been browsing thru the different catalogues i have...so with that i have came up with a list of things i would so love to have before the end of this year....yeap!!!!

1. Casual Loafers (one that fit..yiwen and jo will understand my agony)

2. New Scent (Hugo Boss is getting out of my league...haha)

3. A nice polo-tee with details that i saw in Haji Lane (but first..i have to slim down)

4. Cool Shorts (there're my best companions)

5. New Accessories (its been ages since i bought new ones but i would have to slim down first)

6. Bag (Still torn if i should go for high-end or the middle ranges...)

7. Slimming pills (if i can't slim down even after NS...haha..just an extra precaution)

8. Wallet (something chic but not overly luxurous..hehe....)

9. Straight cut jeans (err...but i doubt my fat thighs can fit into it)

10. t-shirts (something body-hugging i hope...again...my figure is a pre-requisite)

11. dirty button shirts (like the one i have from pull and bear....yeap..)

12. I-phone?? (i may not be able to fully utilise it...haha..but it makes a great fashion accessory)

13. A.O.T (i.e Anything Other Things.....)


hahaha...ok...as all of you can see...most of these cost a bomb..so i'd have to go get a job to support my desire of these items...haha..looking for one now..so if there is any lobangs that you have..pls tell me!!!!!.....

ok..thats all...now lets hope someone can help me fulfill this shopping list...if you want to buy me presents...this would be the gage...hahaha....

p.s. ppl who visits my blog...hehee...go back to yours and write a shopping list down as well...yeap..that include you who is reading this!!!!!

No comments: