Sunday, July 22, 2007

my ever so 'fun' week....more like weekend post....

hihi....i'm here to update my posts....so...school this past week is best termed as....nothing happened...haha...i guess thats the best thing to describe school...cos..its those kind of weeks that nthg really happen when it comes to school work...but something exciting happened on wednesday...haha...my NAPFA...first of all...i've already got this mentality that i'll never going to be able to make it...so...its just fun time for me...and thats how i thot....so...instead..i went there and cheer ppl up...and make those ppl that can pass...pass!!!....haha...yeah...thats what i did...but boy..the next day...my muscles are having screaming aches....i remembered that i had to groan all my way up the bed...haha..thats how painful my muscle aches are...i had so much trouble going up and down the stairs....hehe...

with all that hard work i put it....hehe...i went to had steamboat with danielle...sabrina...geraldine...yufang...elizabeth...heather and her bf at beach road after their presentation for PCT the next day....so...i enjoyed the food overall la...but somehow..i like the one resturant beside the one i'm having actually...haha..maybe becos they have free flow of drinks..and their meat is nicer...but the one that i went to...the fishballs are really nice too....hehe...i think i ate the most...geraldine and elizabeth was full very early in the nite..it is was me that kept eating and eating non-stop...before we went off...haha..a disaster happened...i accidentally dropped 1 slice of watermelon into the soup...haha...thank god no one is actually drinking the soup anymore...haha...then we went off....so...before that sab left her laptop with me and asked me to carry for her...so..when i was going off...the rest of us wants to see if she'll actually remember her laptop...haha...true enuf...when i left and said bye bye..she not at all thot of her laptop and actually said bye bye to me...haha...then i walked away very fast...then she suddenly realised her laptop is with me...haha...blur girl....super blur....

and yesterday...i went to have porridge in chinatown...haha...yes...chinatown...my hometown...i grew up from there in my early years you know....hehe...so...very yuckily...i had a housefly in my porridge and i immediately gave up eating that bowl..that was a very very nice bowl of porridge ok...haha..thank god i nearly finish already..and i have eaten all the nice nice ingredients in the porridge...then...me..my grandma..sis and auntie went to the buddha tooth relic temple...the newly opened one to visit...gosh..its so big over there....very big you know...when i walked around..its like...so grand...serene and big...of course...thats when all the tourists went away la...haha....then the 3rd floor was the exhibition on the buddha's life...wow...its so amazing at all the exhibits and all the stories that they have...my grandma felt like fainting halfway thru cos she's not used to the lights...so..we went up to the rooftop to the orchid gardens...so nice...we stayed for a little while b4 going down again to pray to the tooth relic...and then...me and my auntie asked my grandma to wait outside while we went back to the exhibition to finish it off....but it was an overall nice experience....and then..we walked over to the chinatown square for a soak of the ever commercial atmosphere...and i was looking at the aunthentic italian pastries they had in 1 resturants when i remembered that i have to watch wat i eat..so..i gave it a pass...but i bought my sister some gelato before i went off....haha...of course..i tasted it a little to see if it meets my approval or not....then a little shopping and home sweet home...

as for today...i woke up pretty late...and just when i was about to get started to do some work....my mum asked if i want to go out shopping with her....of course...between work and shopping...hehe...i gave up work...and went shopping with my mum at IMM...bought 2 pairs of slippers there cos mine's a totally slippery one..and i had enuf of fearing to fall each and everytime i wear mine...then it was giant...gosh...its like everyone is stocking up in advance for a war like that....ppl were squeezing everywhere to get the stuffs....i dun even get a chance to get a cart and had no choice but to use baskets....they had lychees there when everyone including my mum when to snatched for....aunties and sales...haha...a deadly combination...believe or not...it took us 20 mins to queue up at the cashier so that we can pay for our merchandise even with all the counter open!!!!....

and then...here i am bloggin about what happened...haha..ok thats all...tataz!!!!!

No comments: