Thursday, April 05, 2007

it turns out that i really liked being a judge..haha...

ok...wow..this week..is a busy week..i have things to do almost everyday...haha...ok first...on monday...i went to collect my phone which i brought in for service a day b4...i think nokia's servicing is so much faster than sony...in sony...i have to wait for like...at least 1 week to do my handphone repairs...but at nokia...1 day will do...anyway...the * key on my phone is insensitive..so i brought it for repair...then i went to school to meet micheal...for some orientation stuff...i found out that i actually wasted the whole afternoon to that...cos...there is not much things for me to do..and guess wat...i lost my sunglasses as well..argh...

the tuesday..i brought my grandma to TTSH for a checkup..she's pretty fine...had 10 bucks of starbucks while i waited...i finally found my favourite drink...caramel macchiato...i guess...i'll order that everytime i go starbucks already....after that...i was suppose to do to heather's place for mahjong..then from there to marina for steamboat...it turned out that the mahjong is cancelled...and i have the free time in the afternoon..so i went home...when i reach home..i dun feel like going out anymore..its the kind of day that you can only use the sian word to describe..i didn't go in the end...haha...heather followed suit...felt so guilty....

yesterday..went back to school...had a clip done..looking at my bunch of juniors makes me feel so old...haiz..old...i'm no longer that robustic as they are...as fun loving as they are....its only 2 year difference...somehow its like 20 years gap...haha...i started the day in LTS2...my lecture theatre cos the ppl are having a tok there....saw mr mallard...my french teacher...thank god i still know a little...hahah...then chatted with vanaja and micheal when the tok is like on going..then william came..he's like the discipline master of the school..and i told the lectures around me that he is obsessed with us wearing lanyards...haha..all of them laughed..but we all understand that he just want to instill some self discipline in us...i felt rather uncomfortable sitting there...surrounded by lecturers...and everyone is looking at me...especially when william keep drawing the attention to my side of the LT...but joking with vanaja is always fun..she's not the lecturers kind of lecturer...vry fun to work with...now that she is taking over miss shailu class....sometimes...i just have to admit that i'm the teacher's pet...cos i really dare to do things and speak to my teachers that most of my classmates dare not...haha...

the promo video at the audi went well..hopefully i can get better response....er...then it was lunch...we had like 3 different aisle of food...since its like buffet style...and i acutually manage to eat from all 3 aisles...of course..i just took the dishes...no rice for me...the talent time preparation was nice...manage to get a sneak preview..its always good to see them prepare b4 you judge...then the judging time came..i was stucked with dr.lau and mr yow (CPT side)...in the front seats..with the lecturers behind me..so stressful...the show is pretty much entertaining..but we can't expect too much..they only had like 2 hrs to prepare only...most of my marks are 17 or 18 upon 25.....

before i know it...the inaugartaion drink is here..i was jumping around when the ppl were like drinking it..of course the ppl in the audi did not know...the worse thing was carol was asking who wants to go first...everyone fighted for that..i was telling miss ler(from CPT)...how stupid they are...eventually..i had to drink as well...but i vomitted it all out...thank god i had the ice lemon tea with me..or else...i'll most probably faint....

then..its home sweet home...ok..thats all for today..see you!!!!

No comments: