Wednesday, April 18, 2007

first days in school....

well..first of all...i must say....yr 3 sem 1 is no doubt is most boring lectures of the poly life i have...cos...all my lectures are rather dry..and i dun really have exactly chirpy and fun lectures in scl....it just goes to prove that y are they in science...but not other industry...haha...i started off my day with bioenterprise...my electives....how should i say...its really boring...full 2 hours...but nthg actually gets registered into my mind....then i start to think...is it my mistake to enter this track....i guess...for me...like many ppl say...sales and marketing suits me alot but its not really what i favour....all i can blame is myself in yr 1....haiz..if i haven't slacked so much...i wouldn't be there....but nevertheless....i'll just continue...at least...i know that i am going to score well in these 2 modules.....i can always go for r&d projects in FYP and attachment time.....

the next lesson on monday is a boring one....i got a feeling its going to be a combination of MBT + Mol Gen + Bioinfo....oh god....the first lecture...basically...covered very few new things...but mainly recap of the past sems stuff that we have learnt....and my title of the project...only consist of 4 words...completely open handed...how abt that....

tues was nice...i started a business lecture..that lecturer is fun...at least i actually got what he is toking about and i am not falling asleep...but the next lecture...its super boring...most of the things miss lim is covering..we already learnt that...so its just recapping and recapping....i guess...the lectures of my school can record themselves lecturing...then burn into a CD...try listening to them....haha..i bet they'll fall asleep as well...there is a cure for insomnia...hahaha..hows that for innovation...anyway...just in case any lecturer decide to read my blog..the comments i make are nthg personal...its my comments generally...haha...so..dun sue me!!!!

there is no school today..cos i manage to move the lessons away...but from week 3 onwards...my lessons on thurs is going to be hell...8-8...i'll definitely do something to it..haha...

ok..thats all for today..see you!!!!

No comments: