Saturday, October 28, 2006

someone is avoiding me...and i know who you are!!!!!

hi there...its not frequent of me to come so early to blog....but anyway...its rather nice in school this week...execpt for some practicals when we have a rather blur part-time lecturer to coach us...but i think we can give her a little more time la...she's new and look very young....i think we can tolerate a little mistakes here and there...rite guys???

anyway...i'm drowning in projects...i have projects for all the modules execpt bioinformatics....haiz....its going to be a busy semester...A.K. and the other lecturers all told us that this sem is the worst sem out of all the 3 years diploma course...anyway..i think i can make it thru la...there is very minimal of my hated discipline..chemistry..haha...all quite biology...so i dun forsee any troubles...lets just hope that my common test results will be just the same as my semestral exams...if not all As and first then all turn to B+s....argh....i hate this kind of situtations...really...all the B+s are like 1 or 2 marks then i'll get A lehz...argh...i hate it....

someone is avoiding me..and i know it...i hate this feeling..if you want to avoid me...at least let dun make it so obvious rite...even a pig can tell....just tell me la...and i'll make sure i'll disappear from your sight...always like that...something happen then start to avoid me...very fun ar...idoit...heather is rite...just ignore it...yupyup....

today is ved's bday party...lets hope its a fun day...me and jo going shopping today first...the rest joining us later...haiz...y like that one...anyway...glad got things cropped up...not coming...dunno y hor....i shall demand an explanation from her on behalf of ved...haha....ok..thats all for today...see ya....

p.s. faith hill and tim mcgraw's...."lets make love" very nice song...

No comments: