Sunday, October 08, 2006

part III...my past week...

ok...this is the last of the sequels i have for today's blog....today was the first time i have 3 blogs all together in one day...or to be exact..in an hour..haha...anyway..this final part is about my past week la..so its pretty short and sweet...

this week was a not that busy week for me...cos i only have to go out to help my cousin..troy..to get his final preparation for his PSLE....he grown so much...next year..he'll be going to secondary school already...wow...how time flies...isn't it...in 2 more days...i'll be here in this world for 18 years already...haha....i wonder how many more years do i have...but i hope the number will be around 70 la...its the best time to finish my mission on earth...hehe....for now is this number la..maybe when i get old..i want a higher number....

anyway..back to the topic...yesterday..i went bugis with glad...bought only 1 shirt...haiz..but never mind la...i'll have more in the future shopping trips...after shopping....i went off to meet my family for dinner at the resturant in novena for my bday...cos tuesday my mum can't make it..so..celebrate yesterday lor...i was so full yesterday la...haha....

ok..thats all for now...see ya....make sure you read part 1 and 2 of my sequels....tataZZ

No comments: