Monday, October 02, 2006

my bday is coming!!!!!!!

hi ppl....last week at home was so shiok...haha...cos i didn't at all went out shopping...partly becos i'm sick and also..i wanted to stay at home to rot...anyway....my timetable came out...it sux....really....i'm packed from monday to friday..and most of the days...i only have 1 hr break...oh god....so many practicals...haiz...i wonder what will happen to me at the end....i think i'll really get to slim down becos i am to go be stressed out....sem2 is a horrible sem...

anyway..my bday is coming....weez...finally i'm 18...and its legal for me to drink already....woohoo..... my darls and my family is going to celebrate for me..i wonder will my classmates do.....get the hint?????...hahaha.....

i want to go shopping already...anybody wanna come along???????

No comments: