Saturday, July 01, 2006

my 2nd post....for the day....

today is an important day....one place that i remember the most in my childhood memories is going to be undergoing renovation...but after that...its not going to be what it really was in my memory....that place is chinatown complex....my grandma used to bring me there and do marketing when i was young and we were all staying in a shophouse in chinatown....then my grandma will hire a trishaw and bring me home....those were the days...when i don't need to worry abt anything in the future..and just enjoy the love from everyone...i was the first grandchild in the whole family..so i'm showered with love....chinatown is the place i grew up in...the place where me and my grandma bonded the most....and the place where my childhood was with no worries....but now its fading away......in my memories...maybe its becos i grew up...or maybe becos the place wasn't what it was supposed to be then already....

my life was very simple then...going to my nursery...going home...eating my favourite food...enjoying the afternoon walk with me and grandma in raffles place...its was so easy and sweet then....i remembered that during the first day of my nursery day...i practically hugged my grandma's leg like a koala bear...not wanting to let go...cos its a place i have never gone before...but eventually i still went in...then there was once when i went raffles place with my grandma for the afternoon walk...and i wanted to go to the loo...my grandma had to carry me all the way back to nankin street where our old house was....its so funny yet so memoriable to think abt them...

i wasn't a person that favour the renovation projects in chinatown...chinatown wasn't suppose to be that modern....it loses all the rustic touch already....ya..it might not be very hygenic...but we can all just clean the area up and be responsible....anyway..they'll be moving to the outram park temporary market la...so i still can have my favourite food there....

you noe y i always like to tok abt the past times..the old times..when i was younger...thats because its already in the past..and very likely...they'll never come back anymore..so..i like to tok abt them...so that they will never fade away in my memory...and i can bring them to my grave till the last day of my life..........the another reason is...the past is the past...and its always the best...becos it had already happened...not like the future...so uncertain...right???

ok..thats all for the 2 posts....remember to read my 1st post just now ok??????
tata

No comments: