Friday, July 14, 2006

its a happy week...yaya...thats is what it is..happy week

well...first of all...i'm still having some muscle ache on my arms after the fat busting activity i have done with my classmates 2 days ago....haha...we just went east coast cycling la..but its fun..i like that...this is the 2nd time i cycled on a bicycle throughout my whole life...weex...the last time i broke a pair of slippers...but this time....nthg was broken..and i am getting more pro...however the problem is...i haven't been excersing too much to a long time and wanting me to cycle for 3 hours is a litte problem especially when the cushioning for my butt is not very good...my butt practically wasn't mine when i got off the bike...haha....

but i was pissed when i just started the bike ride...we have one classmate who did not know how to ride a bike...so we have to teach her...then at the start point, i asker..."ni xu yao wo pei ni ma"...in english..do you need me to acc you....then 3 top naked bikers(guys of course) came at my back and said.."xu yao"...which means yes i do...and i was like...so pissed...i'll castrate them if i see them again....argh...how dare they make a pass on me...nvm..i shall be gracious and tok abt some thing else....

i got back all my results...yeah...i got 5As....the best i've got so far...wahahahahaha...i'm so happy....looks like my GPA will definitely break 3 this time round...wootx.....hahahaha.....anyway..tuesday we went sabrina's place for a mahjong game...but it wasn't a very idealistic kind of fun...becos....her dog was bugging me all the time....you know what is jack(sabrina's self aclaimed cutest dog in the world) did...he hugged my lower leg and trusted trusted his pelvis(if there is such a bone for the dog) forward...and it looks like he is very attracted doing that to my leg...i tried to run..he chased me...i tried to scold..he ignored me..even his owner(miss sabrina koh) also did nthg...in the end...i have to give up the game and let michelle play....all thanks to JACK!!!!!!!!!....

yesterday was a seeing doctor day for me...haha..we went to the chinese physician again..cos i was coughing non-stop and my mum wants me to go and see a chinese doc....so i went..to probably the most expensive chinese clinic in town...tong ren tang...haha..and spend my mum $130+....which she was happily enuf to spend..of course...i went with my grams...haha...then went carrefour to buy things...so many things to eat...cos they having a food festival...wahahahaha.....had my tummy filled in no time..and i went to packed some home too...what a nice day for me...

as to y am i here now instead of school...hehe...my school starts 11 today...so i got plenty of time to waste and type my blog...okok..thats all for today..see ya....

p.s. my shoe has arrived and i am picking them up!!!>....oh and...i'm gonna do something naughty today...haha..bye....

No comments: