Wednesday, July 27, 2005

hi there

hello.....i got too bored today or rather now...and i decided to blog....not toking abt my life for the past few days..cos there isn't anything to tok abt....very routine....but i want to tok abt something else....this week...i start to miss my sec school again...trust me...i got no idea y i miss them....maybe this is what you call missing the good old days.....just read thru all the testi my friends wrote for me in my friendster from last year till now.....

i really miss them alot....not that my life in NYP now is not good...but is the life that i have for the past years.....i really miss them alot....cos that was the days i actually start to noe the meaning of my presence.....really....i mean it.....my sec school is a place of rebirth for me....its there that i really find out what i am capable at.....and all the wonderful ppl i met at srs.....all the friends....all the time when we do things together.....somehow...i really miss them like hell.....

well....maybe i shld find something for myself to do tonite....or else....i'll start missing srs again...and this time....i dun think i can sleep well...tatax....bye!!!

No comments: