Friday, July 01, 2005

i'm all screwed up.....

hello.....its me again....i found out that everything is sort of going against me this week......and of course....i'm down with flu....but before all the sad stuff...lets tok abt some fun stuff....well...last saturday...i went cycling with glad, jas, gigi, eileen, jojo and aaron....woo hoo i finally noe how to cycle after all these years.....boy was that fun or what....all thanks to this amazing friends of mine...without them teaching me...i would be so dead....especially jojo....she was the one giving me directions here and there....prevent me from falling or bumpping into the trees....toking abt falling....i broke my slippers....you have any idea how much that cost....but...a pair of slippers for a cycling lesson at east coast with my friends...i would say its all worth it....haha...then we went to watch <>...its a nice show....a love comedy....then we all happily went home....the sad parts comes in.....mon was still alright..so were tuesday....wed was the day i started to fall ill....things didn't get worse till yesterday nite when i completely loss my voice....omg....you have any idea how hard was it for me to tok.....this morning i went to the doctore and the doctor said it was the normal flu....(it had better be)....well because of this...i cannot sit for my micro A test today...and i have to retake it again next week....wish me luck....toking abt screwing up....yes....everything was so screwed up yesterday....i was toking bad things abt my classmate(as usual) and i said without noticing that he was just right near me!!!!!!!.....i feel so embarassed.....and i keep hitting on to things that much....what on earth is going....lets hope that i'll have a better next week....bye.....

No comments: