Friday, January 04, 2008

still learning....so...pls...guide me along the way and keep it coming...

these few days was demoralising at work...maybe its becos i'm working side by side with my boss...and so..it makes it seems like i'm very stupid at times...haha....but in anycase....today...my grandma and my boss told me something about myself that perhaps i myself didn't know abt as well....

they both told me to learn how to listen to other ppl advice at times.....let down my own prejudice or opinions and really process what other ppl tell me....i always deemed myself as a good-listener.... but perhaps..i'm not that good at listening as well...or perhaps...i should really start listening and actually think about what other people say to me....

i think...ever since i'm in secondary school...somehow...i'm too trained to listen to myself only...and so when ppl give me advice that i do not sought for...i shut out those words.....i guess...i must really learn how to listen to others and really.....process them before making any other mistake.....

come to think of it...i think i really learnt alot during my attachment...not only abt the science techniques...but also the way a working life is....i think i'm too protected already...i have never ever in my life work for someone else...all the part-time jobs i take are either at my auntie's company or my godfather's shop....haha...so...they didn't really expose to me the world outside....its really now that i'm doing my IAP that i understand what is it like to have a real boss...listen to instructions...and working....the human aspect which i have never ever encounter before....and so i guess..i'm still learning along the way....for now...i need to learn how to listen....what comes next..i dunno...but i'm happy to learn them all.....

haha..okok..thats all..tataz!!!!

p.s. sab...see i also got update my blog one hor....

No comments: