Tuesday, December 04, 2007

i think i'm suffering from paranoia....

i dunno if anyone noticed abt me....i'm always double or even triple checking everything i do you know.....and if i dun do that...i'll go and think abt the worse case scenario that can happen should i not do that checking.....i all along didn't had a term to explain that until one day someone from my lab saw me checking the same thing for like the 5th time...then she said...you paranoid ar....

haha...and that was then that i know what is it abt me...yeah..i think i'm a little paranoid you know...haiz....i'm always letting my imagination run wild...things are supposedly or 100% alright kind of things...i'll go and wander with my imagination until it gets very very ugly and someting bad can happen...sometimes i even propose the scene forward until i die becos of it you know....aiyo...my imagination is certainly giving me things that i love and hate....its like a muse to keep me inspired to do things and make ppl laugh...on the other hand..it keeps instill in my those bad omens....

argh...how i wish if i can only have the good part only....i dun suppose that will mean that i'm suffering from any psychological disorder rite....haha....

tataz...

No comments: