Saturday, January 20, 2007

she's gone..haha...if you know what i meant...

hi there....its time for my weekly post...wow..this week...its a tiring week for me...settle the open house things for next week....get my med micro project done..and keeping her away from me(if you get what i meant)...haha...med micro proj...haiz..very disappointing...especially when a question came from the floor..and ppl dun really know the answer...and suddenly the whole class is waiting for me to give the ans....so..i gave an answer that ppl can't really find fault with me...i think i fooled vanaja over as well...thank god i'm rather quick witted...or we'll be finished....

was sick on thurs...went to to the doctor..and got their strongest medicine they have...haha..went i left the clinic...felt giddy..and decided not to go school anymore...initially i was planning to go to school after i'm done seeing the doctor...but eventually..went home to rest...cos i want to make sure that i'll be able to do the presentation on the following day...and after losing sleep becos of my blocked nose and my cough the previous nite...i decided to go home a rest....

went chinatown for porridge today..argh so many ppl..no place...haha...and i threw all my tantrums at my sis and my grandma...so sorry..didn't meant to do that...sorry hor...hehe..anyway...after that went PS...went daizo...wanted to look for the bag that heather had for her lap top...in the end i can't find...so went off home..did a facial mask..and took a long nap and woke up an hour ago...woohoo..so refreshing...so nice...but tmr i'll be stuck at home the whole day to do my work for projects...3 more to go..and then i'm all done...haha..yes...then i'll have time to go shopping...haven't got time to do any of my CNY shopping yet...haiz...after i get my projects done...i'll have 2 weeks to do that...

ok..thats all for today..seeya...

p.s....no post script today..haha

No comments: