Saturday, January 06, 2007

i am a relationship guru who has never been thru one at all...ironic rite!!!

hi ppl...first of all..i got my results back...depressing..a little surprise but expected...haha...well...for starters...my med micro is C+...i all along thot it shld at least get a b or something...my protein tech and bioprocess..two of which i have not much confidence in got B for me in the end...haha...marketing as usual got an A....my imunno and mol gen is B+...ok la..not that bad....bioinfo is C+...hehe...did not study for it..so not suprise to get low marks...hmm...with all these results...i think i'll need to buck up for the exams and the reports plus projects...some modules..i can definitely do better than what i have did now....take bioinfo and med micro...no worrys...i'll come after you two...i aim to at least get B and B+ for all my modules...at least A for immuno..mol gen and marketing..and i can do it..yes!!!!!!!...I CAN DO IT!!!!

went back to school today for a last minute mentoring meeting...aiyo...they all really dun have time management skills....not to say leading the crowd la...if its back those secondary school days...i would have hold the meeting myself already...no inefficient...then again...who am i to criticise them when i never really put in effort haha...but i gave them lots of constructive ideas that i have been evaluating abt for mentoring over this long period of time.....i shld have brought it up long time ago...but since they did not ask...i never say lor....hehe....

after that..went to amk's polyclinic to buy my meal replacements...bought half a month of supplies...shld be able to make it this time already la...hehe....then went to the bank to deposit some money...after that i went home...whipped up my own burger..bath and went to bed...hehe...didn't really sleep well...my sleeping position was wrong and i have back ache after that....went to repair my pair of nike shoes....then went for dinner..and here i am blogging already....

one of my friends that i have never met face to face asked me abt some love issues...haha...said i know relationship very well...but come to think of that...my love report is as blank as white paper...so i'm a fashion guru who don't have one at all...hehe....

ok..thats all for today...see you!!!

No comments: