Saturday, August 12, 2006

sometimes we really hope we can stop doing it...but we just get addicted...

oh hihi...its a very easy lazy week for me..i only had to go back school once on tuesday for matthew's makeup lecture and the national day celebration...i was one of the few that wore black..hehe..got reprimmanded...but who cares...patriotism is in our hearts...not on our clothes...rite...haha...pass the mug and the card to mr koh after the celebration...finally got it done during the 5 hr break...and i also got a hair cut..now my hair is the shortest ever since i entered poly..i'm so secondary school now...haha....

the rest of the days are basically slacking time lor..didn't really studied until thurs...finally touch my HBD..cos i got a revision coming up..and i want to be prepared for that tutorial...haiz...i'm so worried abt my MBT...i got a C last time round...hopefully this time can at least get a B...i won't lose my face so much...hehe...

my face has a weird patch of pigmentation..went to the doctor and gave me some bleaching cream...haiz...hopefully it will go away..it makes my face look really very dirty lehz...eeee..beautician said my it was allergic reaction but doctor said it was pigmentation...dunno whose rite or whose wrong..whatever la..as long as i can get rid of the marks on my face...i'll believe whose ever words...

ok..thats all for today....seeya

No comments: