Thursday, August 17, 2006

exams are coming...study for your life!!!!!

hello...while other polys students are enjoying their holidays or at least their coming holiday...i have to study cos my sems exams starts next tuesday...haiz....me and exams is in a love-hate relationship...i used to like exams in sec school..cos i noe i'll score well without studying alot...now i hate it..cos i really have to study to score well...and thats what i am doing now...studying and studying...hopefully i can do as well or even better for my exams like my common test....

ok..abt this week in school...well..nthg much..just went back school for 2 days for revision only...haha..it turned out that only my class acutally asked the teachers' for a revision..haha..i admit what dr. chan thinks la...we are kiasu...okok...that i dun deny....my class is a competitive class....or else...how can we be the top class in the whole of the cohort...haha

nthg to write abt this week acutally...and i dun think i will be coming next week to blog...cos that is my exam week...you'll hear from me the week after..when i report abt my exam...stay tuned..haha...tataz..

p.s. i want to enjoy my holiday already!!!!!!

No comments: