Sunday, September 18, 2005

its ending already.......so soon

very fast ar......my first semester in NYP is going to end.....wow...so fast...i left my scondary school for nearly a year and i thot it was just something not long ago.....i noe alot of new friends in NYP of course.....my fame as usual.....miss my old bunch of friends also.....going out with them very soon.....finally...poly life can be very hectic.....not that kind of stressful hectic....it is the kind of busy hectic when you have so many things going on at the same time....but when it gets free....it is really very free....so i have a good 5 weeks of holiday for myself to rest and settle down before my next semester starts.....i got two more papers this coming tuesday and thursday then i'm free already.....i dun have much confidence in my inorganic chem....very worried...my math is still alright la.......got that A math background after all....

another thing i'm worried is my weight........i'm really growing side ways.....need to do something about it seriously.....and i got just the right plan to carry out.....going to the gym as often as ever is my task now.....really need to shed of the layers of fats in my body for the past few months.....after that my second agenda for the holiday is to prepare myself for the musical i'm going to stage...the script looks attracting...hopefully i can do it.....basically thats all for my holiday la.....get enuf rest....shed the fats....prepare for the musical....that all lor.....

i nearly forgot to tell you abt my schedule for the past week.....nthg much la...preparing for my exams....then i went mentoring yesterday....very touched...to hear the students saying thank you to you.....hope that they can do well for the end of year also....jia you.....well...thats all for today.....be back for more after my exams......hooray.....

No comments: