Tuesday, November 25, 2008

the moral of the story is....take, suck & go.....

ok...5.22 a.m. in the morning...and i still have sometime before i get ready to leave back to camp so that i can move to my new working (permanent) jobsite for the next 1 years and 7 months(guelling 19 months).......

was rather anxious abt getting the posting order yesterday.....and when i got it....the first thing that came into my mine was..."ok...within the 2 that i anticipated".....hmmm....shift work is going to be a little weird now....that i dun really have my full weekends.....still...i want to work out something with my new place...and see if i have save up my off days...haha..then take them like...3 days in a row...haha.....but in anycase...i'll be working in weekends as well...haiz...looks like i have to get used to it already.....

wonder how will it be like for the first few days...good thing is that most ppl in my bunk are also going there...so at least i have some familiar faces over there.....not like tekong and training school all over again....when you know no one except yourself....haha....

ok..i should get going and get ready to leave my house already...tataz...

p.s. hopefully..its going to be easy for me to adapt....

No comments: