Saturday, November 10, 2007

while waiting....here to blog...

blogging has seemed to be a more increasing thing that i'll do only when i'm free...haha...yeah...especially after starting on my IAP....i only use my com only during the weekends....its been a chore for me to on my com after i get hom from work....in anycase...here i am to blog....

its a sunny day today...haha...a perfect day for furniture shopping...if anyone ever rmb...how i have manage to break my bed...so this time...i'm going to IKEA or COURTS to get a bed...and shun bian look for some inspiration for redecorating my room in the near future....haha....

anyway...i'm very well suited into the crowd at work already...ppl are nice...and i've got to know a few close co-workers...haha...now they have manage to get me to do something that neither my darls...my classmates..or family has gotten me to....that is to exercise...somehow...haha...yaya...i've been playing squash....going jogging with them already...haiz...i guess..this would be a sign from the divine intervention to get me started on exercising...haha....

i think its last week...i went out with the little rascals...was suppose to go sakura but in the end went ramen tan..and took super super long to get seats...finally...we ordered and thankfully despite of the full house, our food came pretty fast....we ate..and walked our way to heeren, balcony...which i did 2 things to embarass myself....ordered virgin magarita when all of the first are drinking something alcoholic....haha...then....making mistake that i actually tendered a 100 dollar note when its only 50 and in the end...dan had to save me....haha...oops...never mind la...it was so dark there...i can hardly see a thing ma....hehe.....

haha...okok..thats all for now...see you again...soon!!!!

No comments: