Wednesday, September 20, 2006

not bad grades...but low GPA....

hi..sorry for not blogging for so long...cos i cannot bring myself to it...today..i'll first tok abt the most saddening thing for the week...MY RESULTS....haiz....the only good thing is...my MBT miraculously got B+...the rest not bad...cell tech..ABC and IM..also got B+...only A is marketing..haha...i can still get A for that...but my GPA...just fails to rise abt 3 you know..cos my first 2 sem's gpa is really low..so it just pulls everything down..or else my GPA for this sem got 3.428 one lor...so whats my lesson learnt...dun ever ever flunk your first year..its going to set you into a big chaotic vacumm that will make you work like siao to get good grades...really..and no matter how hard i work..i still cannot get thru to the 3.5 mark i want for the yr 3....haiz...so sad...but nevertheless...i'll still be working very very hard for that..yeap..i promise!!!!!!!

ok..thats all for today..i'll come again soon to tok abt the rest..see ya..

p.s. wish me all the best for all the sems to come!!!!!

No comments: