Saturday, June 04, 2005

hihi.............how are you ppl....

hello.....i'm back after one week....how are you ppl....miss me....hehe...no la...just came to blog again.....well my first week of school was very alright though....nthg much to worry abt....i was elected as the class rep...haiz....i tot i have already tuned down alot already...y am i still being pushed with responsiblities......it is not that i strongly dun like abt it or what...but maybe i really need a break from all the responsibilties......haiz....maybe that is my fate......my classmates are all very fun ppl.....i got along with them very well....nthg to complain at all....but i think i'm beginning to miss all my jie mei....what to do....i'm just that emotional.....well....i'm still trying very hard to do something to the class gathering....just waiting for somemore classmates to reply......very soon will be glad's birthday....must think of somethins to celebrate this daughter of mine......but cannot tell you ppl....it is suppose to be a surprise.....coming back to my first week in school.....the lectures are....well, boring......there are lectures where i have no idea what they are toking abt and there are some that i have learnt before.....so that makes all my lecture boring....but i did have some fun....that is the french lesson....haha....it is getting so interesting with all the learning.......oh yes....last week i called mr rafi....well i need to pass him a msg from my junior.....and he told me that he might need my help in july....and i am so excited to go back and take a look at all my juniors....i wonder how are they doing......and that bingshen....where ever i see him....he'll shout my name like no other business...already i'm famous in SCL....he still wants to push it further...haiz....can't stand him.....toking abt fame.....i'm really getting famous......ppl have been staring at me where ever i go.....die la...if this continue....there goes my peaceful life in NYP......well....thats all for this week.....oh yes....next mon...i'm going gym with my classmates(must start dieting liao).......so see you all next week.....bye!!!!

No comments: