Friday, March 25, 2005

Well that's life

Suddenly felt the urge to write a msg here......maybe i'll just write about my life now........i'm a very lucky person......though i do not have a father that i really like......i still have a complete family and an aunite that dotes on me.....maybe i do not have much love for my father, therefore all of the feelings for him has all been shifted to my grandma.......she was the one that takes care of me from head to toe....for that i thank and love her alot...........honestly speaking.....if it is not for her....i may not be who i am now.........moreover, i really cannot imagine how is life going to be without her.......i'm never a clever person when i was in primary school...........i count myself lucky as long as i dun get the last in class......partly the reason y i did so badly was because i was in a SAP school......things were and are very much tougher then and now compared to other schoold......i once thought of commiting suicide...i was thinking of how nice will it be if i can just jump down the building....heng ar....i did not...or else i'll be a ghost writing this now......things didn't really start to have miracle until i was in sec three.......i suddenly flew up to the first in class and then on....i have never been out of the top 5 before.......another miracle was that i became the deputy head prefect.......strange rite.....i can actually earn that high post......since then.......i started to sense a change in myself.....something that is coming out from the inside.....maybe that is what i call turning over a new leaf.....haha....so you see...life was pretty well for me.....i can get almost whatever i want.....like this new com...i'm using to type this msg now.....Serangoon Secondary School is a like a place that i got my rebirth....my second home too....you just ask the people around me..the time i spent in school is so much more than in anywhere else during my secondary school days.....i'm a big gossiper...nothing i dun noe is happening in the school...haha....in this second home of mine, i met alot of ppl....lots of them and many of them has help me in one way or another....teachers like miss ngo, mr ong, mr chue, mr rafi....and lots more....they are no longer teachers to me....they are like my mentors....guiding me through my life.....of course....i made lots of friends in srs too...just to name a few....gladys, jas, gigi,jing jing,eileen, jojo, yiwen, aaron,vedro,lynn,dennis...these ppl are the closer friends that i have....similarly....i've got tons of friends outside my private circle too......i'm very honoured to know these ppl......many ppl say i look down on others...but actually....i dun....although sometimes i may have a little more harsher words nad comments.....but all my friends noe that i dun really mean it.....but i do look down on someone though....i think my close friends will noe who i refer too.....yes...her....haha....i finally need to say goodbye to srs but i promise i'll drop by whenever i could.....very soon....i'm going to start the next phrase of my life and i hope that i'll never forget all the happy moments i spent before......................................bye.............and see you soon.......

No comments: